Notice from our Facilities
We have received a number of notices from the facilities that the league rents each week for league games that they are being left in a mess. The gyms teams play in each week MUST be left in the same state they were in when teams show up first thing in the morning. We are now at risk of losing the ability to rent the space meaning we will have to cancel games if we cannot clean up after ourselves. To prevent this we need to be diligent of the following:
- Gym Opening Times - gyms open 10 minutes prior to the first game of the day, do not bang on the door to be let in early.
- Chairs/Bleachers - If taken out they must be put away following the last game of the day.
- Garbage - Do not leave it on the floors, under the bleachers or in the team bench areas. PUT IT IN THE GARBAGE CAN!!!
- COFFEE IS NOT PERMITTED IN THE GYMS!
- Spectators - We rent the gyms only, kids cannot be running around the halls, playing on the stage. They must remain in the seats/bleachers with their guardian at all times.