Welcome to the 2014/15 Basketball Season
Roster Submission Deadlines
November 26, 7pm - U16 and U18 rosters become locked.
After these two dates any player or coach not listed on the roster will not be permitted to participate in league games.
Changes for 2014/15 Season
All teams must show proof of insurance prior to October 15, 2014
Team League Fees
League Fees for the 2014/15 season will be $1455 per team.
Divisions will be renamed to the following:
- U10 Developmental - formerly Jr. Mini
- U12/Mini* - Mini
- U14/Bantam* - Bantam
- U16/Midget* - Midget
- U18/Juvenile* - Juvenile
*Because this is a transition year we will leave the old names in the division name. For the 2015/16 season these will be removed.
U10 Developmental Divisions
- Play will be 4 on 4.
- Games will be 12 shifts of 3 minutes (stop time).
- 2 minute half time.
- No game shall be longer than 1 hour and 10 minutes in length.
- There will be no score kept in the U10 Developmental Division
U14/Bantam;U16/Midget; U18/Juvenile Divisions
- U14/Bantam Boys division will now use a size 7 ball (29.5")
- In U14/Bantam, U16/Midget and U18/Juvenile Divisions a team will be able to call up enough players to bring their total roster for the game to eight (8).
- The U16/Midget Girls division and U18/Juvenile Girls divisions will be combined.
- U12/Mini games shall not exceed a maximum duration of 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- U14/Bantam games shall not exceed a maximum duration of 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- U16/18 games shall not exceed a maximum duration of 1 hour and 25 minutes